For one of our clients in Vienna, a leading company within the aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space sector, we are currently looking for a
System/Chief Architect (f/m/x)
- Analysis of the existing IT architecture of a currently up&running System and identification of optimization opportunities
- Evaluate and balance system quality attributes for optimization judgement
- Design of target architectures using current architecture frameworks
- Establish a virtual team of senior developers and architects to enforce aligned design decisions to ensure a future proof system architecture
- Close collaboration with development, operations, product-, project- and configuration management
- Act as technical sparring partner for development and operations
- Review the architecture of our sub systems, design and document the overall architecture of our system
- Ensure a common view on our strategical long-term orientation related to our system architecture
- Contribution to effort estimations and bid-processes
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Business Informatics or comparable working experience
- 15+ years professional experience in Software development
- 5+ years as System Architect of highly available (>99,995%) and distributed cloud/cluster based systems
- SIL4 and IEC 61508 standards are not just buzz words for you
- Profound knowledge of different tech stacks like Java, Linux, MicroService-Architecture, OpenStack with Cloud Foundry, Docker, Kubernetes, RDBMS like Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Design Principles like "Design for Testability" and "Security by Design" are part of your life
- Being able to drive the technical big picture but be also present on detailed level
- It is nothing special for you to lead a virtual team of different experts in different disciplines to ensure the best possible system architecture for a complex and safety-related product
- You already drove the change by migrating to a new system (software/hardware/infrastructure)
- High social and personal competence as well as reliability
- Fluent in German, good command of English necessary
- Self-organized (excellent time management!)
- Excellent ability to work in a team but also to lead it
- Being able to drive the change and acting as sparring partner
- Long-term thinking and acting is key
- Able to balance between "we will handle this" and "now it's time to call for support"
Duration: 2-5 Years
Job ID: 4497
Dann bewerben Sie sich gleich hier online.
Mit dem Klick auf Bewerben werden die von Ihnen hinterlegten Daten in Ihrem Profil für diese Position verwendet. Bitte überprüfen Sie vor Ihrer Bewerbung, ob Ihr Profil aktuell ist.
Die zuständige Ansprechperson, DI (FH) Wolfgang Bachmayer, wird sich daraufhin mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.