For our Customer, a major financial institution, we are searching a
Technical Analyst Expert for Data & Analytics (w/m/x)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Interpretation of business/functional specification, technical analysis, coding and documentation, focusing on DWH ETL applications and related architectural components
- Contribute to the current enterprise data warehouse environment development lifecycle and maintenance
- Hands-on database development (data modelling, querying, tuning, testing, documenting) coach and mentor less experienced team members and define guidelines
- Define and promote industry practices and promote proven technological innovations Develop scripts using Teradata BTEQ
- Coordinates the testing activities within the team (e.g. system tests, functional tests, performance tests, regression tests)
- Responsible for monitoring and delivering the Production load chain as 3rd level support (on call availability required)
- Focus on the Operations, Run and Transition Processes: Incident Management, Availability Management, Proactive and Reactive Monitoring, Problem Management
- Testing of applications or processes; verifies, tracks, and fixes "bugs"; modifies design, as necessary
- Support project teams
- Independently able to design and develop ETL flows with enterprise-grade tools involving large sets of data
- Interface the final user and management for the incidents, making sure that the full incident cycle is closed with the proper solution
- Assess risks, take decisions, report to managers
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Collaborating with other teams around Europe
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Data analysis aptitude and running maintenance processes
- Strong understanding of data warehousing architecture and design Strong experience with ETL approaches on enterprise level
- Excellent skills of SQL and procedural programming language, including performance tuning and data modelling
- Excellent knowledge of Teradata
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Analytical and technical skills
- English fluent
- Social and communication competence
- Solution and team oriented
- On call availability
- Excellent knowledge of Teradata (BTEQ, SQL Assistant, Macros, Stored Procedures, Fast Load)
- IBM InfoSphere/Datastage 11.5
- Shell scripting
- IBM Mainframe z/Os
- BDE Knowledge- Project experienced
- ALM QC
The wage rate is depending on your specific qualification and professional experience.
The collective agreement minimum wage starts at least € 3.743,72 gross per month.
Our client is committed to offer a significantly higher salary.
Dauer: permanent employment
Job ID: 4528
Dann bewerben Sie sich gleich hier online.
Mit dem Klick auf Bewerben werden die von Ihnen hinterlegten Daten in Ihrem Profil für diese Position verwendet. Bitte überprüfen Sie vor Ihrer Bewerbung, ob Ihr Profil aktuell ist.
Die zuständige Ansprechperson, DI (FH) Stefan Vycudilik, wird sich daraufhin mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.