For one of our client in the telecomminication area we are looking for a
Central User Access Analyst (f|m|x)
- You will be responsible for analysing A1 organizational units with regard to required IT authorizations as well as definitions of roles and access authorizations and their mapping in the respective IT systems.
- You will analyse existing authorization structures for conflict identification and initiation of mitigating measures or controls (e.g. exposure check).
- You are responsible for the implementation of the “Segregation of Duties (SOD) Self Assessment Process” as well as the SoD framework (SoD guidelines, SoD matrix, etc.) including their ongoing further development and optimization.
- You take on the definition, development and optimization / maintenance of user access management processes.
- You are responsible for regular coordination with HR with regard to organizational, employee and role changes including the independent initiation of roles and permissions adjustments.
- You have completed training in the ICT environment or have comparable professional experience.
- You have very good knowledge of process management and the associated methods and tools as well as the required policies.
- You have strong analytical thinking skills and a high willingness to learn.
- Convince you with a structured, highly precise and self-organized, independent way of working.
- You have very good communication skills and the ability to convey complex relationships in an understandable manner. English and German is mandatory.
Starting Date: 01.12.2020
Duration: 31.12.2021 (plus extension option)
Job ID: 4785
Dann bewerben Sie sich gleich hier online.
Mit dem Klick auf Bewerben werden die von Ihnen hinterlegten Daten in Ihrem Profil für diese Position verwendet. Bitte überprüfen Sie vor Ihrer Bewerbung, ob Ihr Profil aktuell ist.
Die zuständige Ansprechperson, DI (FH) Wolfgang Bachmayer, wird sich daraufhin mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.