Our client is an internationally successful Austrian company and is one of the market leaders in the industry. To expand the corporate IT team, we are looking for a
CPMS Application Expert (f|m|x)
- Take responsibility for Incident and Request tickets for the logistic module
- Project Team member in software rollout and upgrade projects
- Facilitate workshops, user acceptance tests and business user trainings for logistic module
- Consultancy for efficiency improvement in logistic module
- Transform business requirements into solutions in the existing logistic module.
- Collaborate with business counterpart and external technical partners on application side
- Work in an international, cross-functional agile Squad of 6-12 people that drives a strategic topic
- Contribute your expertise into agile Sprints in order to plan & implement the top value topic
- Participation in working groups, process analysis and meetings (national / international)
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or equivalent
- Professional experience in logistic business processes is a must
- Professional experience in IT service desk or in ERP consultancy required
- Professional experience in an IT service company or in IT consulting is an advantage
- Knowledge of working with a service ticket tool is an advantage (ITIL)
- SQL knowledge is an asset
- Experience in corrugated packaging industry and Witron CPMS is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (approx. 40%)
- Fluent in English, additional Eastern European language (e.g. Russian) is an advantage
- Experience with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is an advantage
Our clients offer:
- Work as part of a dynamically growing and internationally operating group
- Participate in the development of the agile working sphere as member of our Tribeteam
- Sufficient time for training on the job
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, etc.) & friendly working atmosphere
- Modern location with excellent public transport connections (underground “U6”)
- Start: immediately (subject to any notice periods)
Salary: Starting at 37.527,28 € base salary as in collective agreement, depending on your specific qualification and professional experience a significant overpayment is possible.
Start: asap (subject to any notice periods).
Duration: permanent position with full-time workload
Dann bewerben Sie sich gleich hier online.
Mit dem Klick auf Bewerben werden die von Ihnen hinterlegten Daten in Ihrem Profil für diese Position verwendet. Bitte überprüfen Sie vor Ihrer Bewerbung, ob Ihr Profil aktuell ist.
Die zuständige Ansprechperson, DI (FH) Wolfgang Bachmayer, wird sich daraufhin mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.