For one of our clients in the banking area we are looking for a
Data Catalog DevOps (f/m/x)
- You operate the Group Data Catalog software in an agile setup (Alation)
- You continuously improve the product during short iterations while ensuring a working software at any time
- You design, implement, test and deploy metadata bridges based on ETL (Extract Transform Load) jobs
- You connect new metadata data sources from head office and our international units and make them available our users
- You support and train our users
- You solve IT infrastructure issues, ensure IT security measures are fulfilled and solve technical issues
- You optimize technical workflows for cost effective cloud usage
- You act as a trusted partner for our 15 international units (align requirements, detect synergies and remove contradictions)
- 3+ years professional experience in developing and operating software solutions.
- You are a versatile team player that enjoys collaboration but also solves problems on its own
- 2+ years professional experience (hands-on) with cloud computing with AWS (AWS LINUX and AWS Lambda)
- 2+ years professional experience (hands-on) with various Database technologies and ideally Data Lake (AWS/S3)
- 2+ years professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- Programming skills, Python experience (ideally Django) and experienced in scripting RESTful API
- You demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- You have basic knowhow with ETL tools
- You are familiar with agile working methods
- Join our dynamic and motivated adaptive team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Minimum EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
Starting Date: asap
Job ID: 4899
Dann bewerben Sie sich gleich hier online.
Mit dem Klick auf Bewerben werden die von Ihnen hinterlegten Daten in Ihrem Profil für diese Position verwendet. Bitte überprüfen Sie vor Ihrer Bewerbung, ob Ihr Profil aktuell ist.
Die zuständige Ansprechperson, DI (FH) Wolfgang Bachmayer, wird sich daraufhin mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.