For our customer, a major financial institution, we are looking for a
SAP ERP Application Expert (w/m/x)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- SAP ERP Team is responsible for Austrian SAP ERP 6.0 (EHP6) System (SAP-Financial, SAP-Controlling, SAP-Procurement, partially SAP-Invest/Project-Management and some own developed solutions).
- contact person for our customers and key users
- activities both in Run (Maintenance) and Change (Projects)
- analysis of defects and coordination of adaptions with our clients
- analysis of processes and solutions in close cooperation with our customers
- creation of estimations
- creation of business blue-prints and technical concepts for developers
- customizing and test support
- support application Head and take over responsibility
- interface to Global SAP Competence Center and SAP Basic Components
- coordination of responsible activities
- planning and monitoring of available resources
- cooperation with local and global counterparts to achieve KPI’s
Qualifications and Competencies:
- experience in SAP-ERP especially in SAP-FI/CO and SAP-MM
- a good knowledge in conceptual and analytic work
- good English skills
- experience in communication- and presentation
- independent, but nevertheless careful working in a team
- deliberate acting even in critical situations
- self-confident and convincing behavior
- willingness to solve peaks of activities even in own initiative
- high social and communicative competence
- strong willingness to learn
- possibility for remote
- minimum wage starts at € 75.000 gross per year. The wage rate is depending on your specific qualification and professional experience.
duration: permanent employment
Apply online right here.
By clicking on Apply, the data you have stored in your profile will be used for this position. Please check that your profile is up-to-date before applying.
The appropriate contact person, DI (FH) Wolfgang Bachmayer, will then contact you.